Caesars Slots launched in 2012 and has grown to be quite a force in the social gaming space in 2021. The casino has opted to team up with the famous software giant, Playtika to offer top.
The variety of slot apps with real prizes
- Welcome to Slots Go - Spin to Win! Slots Go offers you daily opportunities to win, simply by spinning. Play your favourite machines and win big: 🌟Magic Lamp 🌟Happy Panda 🌟Lively Pig 🌟Earl Dracula 🌟Legend of Egypt and more. Slots Go features include - New spins released six times a day - Maximise your chances of winning by playing everyday!Enjoy the luck and rewards brought.
- MyVEGAS is a FREE app sponsored by MGM Resorts that lets you earn points that can be redeemed for free stuff in Las Vegas and other cities. There are two main myVEGAS apps: slots and blackjack. Either app earns you rewards but most people choose to play the myVEGAS slots app because it is more hands off and you can earn rewards faster.
- Brilliant new SLOTS game. Play it for two days, awesome! Awesome games, love the graphics; Thank you for giving 10,000 start-up coins, leading me winning to reach level 7! I have to say fantastic slot machines really make it wow to play!
Here are some of the most commonslot apps with real prizes:
- Classic Slots. These are mechanically-looking slot machines that have three reels.
- Video slots. These machines are more or less like video games. They have 5, 7 and sometimes even 9 reels, contain a large number of paylines (often more than 50), bonus reels and rounds. Examples of popular video slots are Quick Hit from Bally, as well as Sugar Pop, a slot machine similar to games like Candy Crush.
- Progressive slots. The player deposit full amount and part of your bet is credited to the huge and constantly growing prize fund of the jackpot. In order to win the jackpot, you have to make a special combination. The progressive jackpot grows until someone wins it.
- 3D Slots – Three-dimensional slot machines are like video slots, but with deeper, three-dimensional graphics and better visual effects.
In addition to this, in some casinos you will find absolutely exclusive and unique machines from certain manufacturers. One such example is Real-time Gaming slot – what they call Real Series slot machines. The feature that distinguishes them from the rest of the slots is their jackpots, which award players with prizes randomly.
The main benefits of free slot apps with real prizes
Today there are a lot of slot game apps with real cash prizes, their variations and themes for free, including some of the most popular titles like Star Trek and others. The only slot machines that definitely cannot be played for free are progressive slots. Many of them are part of the network and they do not want the jackpot to be won by the user who makes a free spin.
As for Vegas slots win for Android with free spins, they are developed in such a way that it’s easy and funny to play. If you want to play slot machines for money, but are not very confident in your abilities, try spinning the slots of the demo slots for a start. Do not immediately plunge into the maelstrom of passion and financial risk. You will always have time to try your luck on money withdrawal machines, but you can never go back in time and correct your mistakes.
Free slots are created in such a way that they are able to provide all the excitement of real fame without any investments.
MyVEGAS App Tips
Do you have a trip to Las Vegas planned? Maybe you’d like to go in the future but aren’t sure where to begin. Either way, you’ll want to know about the myVEGAS app and game as soon as possible so that you can start saving up for free Las Vegas rewards.
This guide is an introduction to myVEGAS. It goes through the basics of myVEGAS, how to start playing, and what it is (and isn’t). We want to be the number one source for myVEGAS app tips.
What is myVEGAS?
MyVEGAS is a FREE app sponsored by MGM Resorts that lets you earn points that can be redeemed for free stuff in Las Vegas and other cities. There are two main myVEGAS apps: slots and blackjack.
Either app earns you rewards but most people choose to play the myVEGAS slots app because it is more hands off and you can earn rewards faster. We will talk about the myVEGAS slots app throughout this guide, but the blackjack terminology is much the same.
There are two main platforms that you can play myVEGAS on:
- Mobile (iOS or Android)
It’s extremely easy to download and get started with myVEGAS. Before we show you how to install it, there is some basic myVEGAS app tips and terminology you should know first.
These are the terms used throughout this guide and our website. It’s important that you understand them because it can be confusing for new players.
Loyalty Points (LP)
Loyalty Points are gold coins that you earn when playing myVEGAS. Loyalty Points are used to redeem free stuff in Las Vegas.
You earn Loyalty Points for simply playing the game. It’s best not to worry how many LP you have until you have greater than 5,000 and can start looking at what rewards to go after.
Chips are virtual currency used in the game to bet with. They are marked in purple in the myVEGAS app.
The game starts you off with some chips when you first install it. After that, there are 4 ways to get more chips:
- Winning lines in each slot game.
- Free chip box which can be opened every 2 hours (small amount)
- A daily wheel spin (large amount)
- Purchasing chips with real money (100% voluntary and not required)
Your VIP Status gives you a bonus in the number of chips you get inside of the chip boxes or daily spins. There are 7 VIP levels in total:
You can get to VIP Status 3 (Opal) just my playing the myVEGAS app daily. It is not possible to get to VIP Status 4 without spending real life money in the game, which is again 100% not necessary.
You increase your VIP Status by earning MVP points.
MVP Points are earned two basic ways:
- Daily wheel bonus
- Hourly box bonus
You get a few MVP points for connecting your myVEGAS account to Facebook and also when you purchase bundles from the store.
The two basic ways are enough to get you VIP Status 3, which gives you 30% multipliers on your bonuses. Bonus code no deposit.
Your level is your virtual status number in the game. There is absolutely no purpose to the level other than the fact that you are awarded bonus chips and loyalty points for reaching the next level.
If there are any other terms you want us to help you with, comment at the bottom of this guide and we will add them here!
Rewards are real life perks in Las Vegas that can be purchased inside the app. You purchase rewards with Loyalty Points. Rewards fall into a few different categories:
- Special Events
The most common rewards redeemed in the app are free room nights in Vegas, free or discounted vouchers to restaurants, shows, and attractions in Vegas, and free casino vouchers.
myVEGAS App Tips
Our home page has tons of guides and tutorials on myVEGAS, but there are some basic app tips you should know about when playing myVEGAS:
- The best myVEGAS app tip is that more spins equals more loyalty points. Try to only bet 1/100 of your total chip count. This will let you spin more times before you run out of chips and let you earn more LP.
- Save up loyalty points and worry about rewards later. By focusing your time on playing, you should be able to earn 50,000 or more loyalty points easily.
- Play the special events. These promotions offer greater win rates and special chip bonuses.
- Maximize your non premium myVEGAS rewards when you travel to Las Vegas. Non premium rewards require you to pay some money out of your own pocket, but are cheap to redeem in the app.
If you have any more myVEGAS app tips, comment down at the bottom of this guide!
What Hotels Are on myVEGAS?
So now that you know what myVEGAS is, where can get free rewards from? All MGM Resorts in Las Vegas are included in the myVEGAS app. These are the:
- Mandalay Bay (and the Delano)
- Park MGM (and the NoMad)
- Signature at MGM Grand (Hidden for some)
Rewards at cheaper hotels such as the Luxor and Excalibur don’t cost as much money as ones from the Aria or Bellagio. As long as you have the loyalty points saved up, you can redeem free vouchers at these locations.
Click on any of the hotel names above to view more information for each property.
Is myVEGAS Free?
myVEGAS is 100% free to play. You can earn all rewards you see in the app without paying a single cent.
Paying real money in the app only has two perks:
- Earn loyalty points and MVP points faster
- Unlock special multi-night hotel stays
Two Night Hotels Stays Using myVEGAS
Users who choose to spend a certain threshold of real money unlock special two night hotel stays in Las Vegas. Otherwise, you will only be able to redeem single night stays using the app.
The threshold you must spend varies based on how long you’ve been playing and it is not published. From user reviews, there are two levels to unlock: one at around $60 and another around $120.
If you don’t plan on spending money in the myVEGAS app, you don’t have to worry about this at all. For those who do, we are putting together a premium level guide for you in the future.
Is Lucky Slots App Legit
Does this help you understand what myVEGAS is? What myVEGAS app tips would you recommend?
Can You Really Win Money On Slot Apps
Comment below with any other questions you have and we will help you out!