For the first time, South Point Hotel’s Bingo Room will host a $1 Million Extravaganza Bingo Event Friday, July 21 and Saturday, July 22. Buy-in tickets are now available for $495, which includes.
- Online Bingo Events
- South Point Casino Bingo Tournament
- Southpoint Bingo Grand Event Schedule
- South Point Bingo Grand Event
- Southpoint Bingo Grand Event Center
- Bingo Events Near Me
- Southpoint Bingo Grand Event Calendar
The South Point Bingo Room offers 7 sessions of bingo daily. At each session there is a Cashball Jackpot and 12 games of bingo. Plus a progressive Double Action Game and a $10,000 Bonus Coverall in 52 numbers or fewer is offered at every session. Electronic units are also available at all sessions and the fees are $2 per unit. LAS VEGAS – The $500,000 Bingo Super Gala returns to South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa on Monday, March 16 and Tuesday, March 17 beginning at 12 p.m. The two-day bingo spectacular will offer a $250,000 daily prize pool each day. South point bingo gala Watch this Topic. Calendars of events, including forthcoming shows & headliners. Touring the Grand Canyon - West Rim and South Rim - a.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Players could win part of the $250,000 daily prize pool
Tweet it: Take your chance at $500,000 during @SouthPointLV’s Bingo Super Gala, March 16-17! http://pitch.pe/1I9Wv2t
LAS VEGAS – The $500,000 Bingo Super Gala returns to South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa on Monday, March 16 and Tuesday, March 17 beginning at 12 p.m. each day.
The two-day bingo spectacular will offer a $250,000 daily prize pool each day. Each day begins with 10 warm-up games with a total purse of $10,000, followed by 19 Super Gala games for $10,000 each, and concluding with one $50,000 coverall game and one $10,000 “2nd Chance” game. A full rundown of each day’s games is listed below.
Bingo participants can purchase Super Gala entries for $295 which includes two-day gala access, one 9-ON pack of bingo cards, one food voucher per day and dauber. Throughout the Super Gala, guests may purchase additional 6-ON packs of bingo cards for $25 per pack. Participants are allowed to purchase up to 15 additional packs of bingo cards per day, in electronic units.
During the warm-up games, participants may purchase their first 6-ON pack for $10 and each additional electronic or paper pack for $5. Super Gala participants that are playing electronically must purchase two additional 6-ON bingo packs for a total of $50 per day. In addition, extra 3-ON coverall strips are available for purchase for $5 with a daily maximum of 20 coveralls per player, per day.
Doors will open each day at 8 a.m. with warm-up games beginning at 12 p.m. Enhancing the Super Gala experience, South Point offers gala players a special $50 room rate for Sunday, March 15, which includes a complimentary two-night hotel accommodation Monday, March 16 and Tuesday, March 17. Entry to the Super Gala is subject to availability. For more information, please visit the South Point website.
Daily Schedule for the South Point Super Gala:
Warm-Up Game Schedule for both days, starting at 12 p.m.:
· Game 1: Letter X
· Game 2: Double Bingo (Into)
· Game 3: Triple Bingo
· Game 4: Two Postage Stamps (Into) Meridianbet apk download.
· Game 5: Three Postage Stamps
· Game 6: Crazy L (Into)
· Game 7: Large Picture Frame
· Game 8: Double Bingo (Into)
· Game 9: Triple Bingo
· Game 10: Large Diamond
Super Gala Games on Monday, March 16, starting at 1:15 p.m.:
· Game 11: Indian Star
· Game 12: Double Bingo
· Game 13: Large Crazy Kite
· Game 14: Diagonal & Harmony
· Game 15: Crazy T
Online Bingo Events
· Game 16: Seven Eleven
· Game 17: Small Picture Frame & 4 Corners
· Game 18: Letter X
· Game19: Triple Bingo With Wile Number
· Game 20: Double Bingo
· Game 21: Broken Picture Frame + 1 Bingo
· Game 22: Cloverleaf
· Game 23: Broken Picture Frame
· Game 24: Double Hardway
· Game 25: Percent Sign
· Game 26:Crazy Arrow
· Game 27: Butterfly
· Game 28: Crazy H
· Game 29: Double Bingo
· Game 30: COVERALL
· Game 31: 2nd Chance
Super Gala Games on Tuesday, March 17, starting at 1:15 p.m.:
· Game 11: Crazy C
· Game 12: Double bingo
· Game 13: Four Corners & Diagonal
· Game 14: Bow Tie
· Game 15: Double X
· Game 16: Double Hardway
· Game 17: Diagonal & Hardway Six Pack
· Game 18: 4 Corner Brackets
· Game 19: Triple Bingo with a Wild #
· Game 20: Cactus
· Game 21: Double Bingo
· Game 22: Solid Diamond
· Game 23: Hot Dog
· Game 24: Double Bingo
· Game 25:Flag
· Game 26: Crazy Railroad Tracks
· Game 27: Double Cross
· Game 28: Block of Nine
· Game 29: Double Bingo
· Game 30: COVERALL
· Game 31: 2nd Chance
About South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa
Featuring more than 2,100 guestrooms, South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa overlooks the famous Las Vegas Strip and the serenity of the surrounding mountainscape. Each oversized guest room features state-of-the-art LED televisions as well as Wi-Fi with high-speed internet connections. Guests visiting South Point will experience affordable luxury through a casino offering top-of-the-line gaming technology, more than 60 table games and a race and sports book area featuring separate viewing areas for both horse racing and general sporting events; a wide variety of dining options, including the award-winning Michael’s Gourmet Room; the world-class Costa Del Sur Spa and Salon; a fabulous 400-seat showroom featuring headliner entertainment; a 16-screen Cinemark movie complex; a state-of-the-art, 64-lane bowling center; and a 165,000-square foot convention center. In addition, South Point holds one of the finest event facilities in the country with the South Point Arena and Equestrian Center, which features more than 1,200 climate-controlled stalls and plays host to some of the country’s most unique events. South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa is at 9777 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89183.
For more information or for room reservations, call (702) 796-7111 or visit the South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa website. Connect with South Point on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and foursquare.
Kirvin Doak Communications
Jaclyn Dadas / Ashley Trevizo / Lea Komitzky
Coordinates: 36°00′41″N115°10′31″W / 36.011426°N 115.1753°W
|South Point Casino, Hotel and Spa|
|Location||Enterprise, Nevada, U.S., 89183|
|Address||9777 South Las Vegas Boulevard|
|Opening date||December 22, 2005; 15 years ago|
|No. of rooms||2,163|
|Total gaming space||80,000 sq ft (7,400 m2)|
|Signature attractions||South Point Equestrian Center|
Spa and Salon
16-screen Cinemark Movie Theater Complex
64-lane Bowling Center
The Tournament Bowling Plaza
|Notable restaurants||Michael's Gourmet Room|
Don Vito’s Italian Restaurant
Primarily Prime Rib
Baja Miguel's Mexican Restaurant
Big Sur Oyster Bar
Zenshin Asian Restaurant
Steak 'n Shake
Del Mar Deli
Kate's Korner Smoothies and Ice-cream
Seattle's Best Coffee
|Architect||Leo A Daly / Klai Juba/Sink Combs Dethlefs|
|Previous names||South Coast|
|Renovated in||2008 (new tower)|
|Website||South Point Hotel and Casino|
The South Point Hotel and Casino consists of a 24-story hotel tower, casino and 90,000 square feet (8,400 m2) convention center located on a 60 acres (24 ha) site along Las Vegas Boulevard in Enterprise, Nevada and adjacent to Silverado Ranch. The casino is owned and operated by Michael Gaughan and it serves as the primary sponsor of Gaughan's son Brendan Gaughan's race car.
South Point Casino Bingo Tournament
South Coast (2005-06)
This $500 million project started construction in 2003, under the South Coast name. Based on advance booking, Coast Casinos announced expansion plans to add additional hotel rooms, with a second tower, for a total of 1,350 rooms. The foundation was also poured for a possible third tower during the initial construction phase.
The casino received approval to open from the Nevada Gaming Commission on November 17, 2005. At opening on December 22, 2005, the South Coast was the first megaresort located south of McCarran International Airport and the Las Vegas Strip. The hotel contained 662 rooms and 800,000 square feet (74,000 m2) of space that was not finished and was available to be converted into restaurant or casino space.
South Point (2006-present)
In mid July 2006, it was announced that Michael Gaughan would sell all of his Boyd stock to Boyd Gaming in exchange for full ownership of the South Coast. The Nevada Gaming Commission approved the sale on October 19, 2006. After the deal closed, the South Coast was renamed South Point on October 24.
Southpoint Bingo Grand Event Schedule
On August 24, 2007, the South Point announced an 830-room expansion with construction of the third hotel tower, turning the hotel towers into a 'T'-shaped facility as seen from above. The $95 million expansion, planned for completion in July 2008, would add 10,000 square feet (930 m2) of convention space and 5 food and beverage locations. The third tower opened on July 21, 2008, with the hotel now offering a total of 2,163 rooms and 160,000 square feet (15,000 m2) of meeting and convention space; the largest of any hotel in Las Vegas that is not on the Strip. An expansion opened in July 2010, and included the new Grandview Lounge, named after the adjacent Grandview resorttimeshare property.
The studios for the Vegas Stats & Information Network are based at South Point.
South Point Bingo Grand Event
- During 2006, the South Point was the venue of NBC's Poker After Dark, ESPN's Pro-Am Poker Equalizer and the third and fourth season of GSN's High Stakes Poker.
- The South Point was the host site for the Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon from 2006 through 2011. The 2011 show was the first MDA Telethon without Jerry Lewis.
- The South Point Bowling Center, adjacent to the casino, was the site for the 2014 PBA 'World Series of Bowling,' and was featured in six ESPN telecasts during the 2014-15 PBA season.
- In 2012, the Travel Channel featured a show titled Vegas Stripped that examined behind-the-scenes operations and management of South Point.
- Was featured in the Netflix series Real Rob
- 4,400 seat equestrian arena with a 125 by 250 feet (38 by 76 m) arena with accommodations for 1,200 horses. At opening, it was the only equestrian arena connected to a hotel in the United States. The stalls are also air conditioned.
- 400 seat showroom
- 300 seat race and sports book
- 160,000 square feet (15,000 m2) of meeting, banquet, and exhibit hall space
- A 16 screen movie theatre complex
- A 64 lane bowling center with pro shop and snack bar. A second 60 lane bowling plaza was added to the back of the South Point property to the tune of $30 million to host events like the PBA World Series of Bowling and the United States Bowling Congress (USBC) annual National Championships. The first USBC event to be held at South Point will be the 2016 USBC Women's Championships  The USBC Open Championships will be held at South Point the following season in 2017.
- 11 restaurants
- ^Knightly, Arnold M. (2007-08-24). 'South Point starts project to expand'. Retrieved 2008-07-22.
- ^'South Point Expansion'. Las Vegas Sun. July 16, 2010. Retrieved August 3, 2016.
- ^Katsilometes, John (January 11, 2010). 'Gaughan plans for new Grandview Lounge at South Point; mopping up at AVN Awards'. Las Vegas Sun. Retrieved August 3, 2016.
- ^'TV Schedule'.
- ^http://www.travelchannel.com/video/vegas-stripped Vegas Stripped homepage
- ^'Las Vegas News Breaking News & Headlines'.