The Paddy Power App For iPhone
The Paddy Power App can be downloaded and run on all apple devices. The app can only be downloaded from Apple’s App store and an exact same version is not available anywhere else.
You can have an amazing punting experience on most Apple devices like iPad, iPhone and iPod touch using the Paddy Power app. Some noteworthy features are:
- There is also the Paddy Power iOS app for customers with devices running on the iOS operating system. The app is easily found on the App Store at no cost. Customers using iPads and iPhones can download the app to enjoy wagering on the move. Currently, Paddy Power Casino does not offer Windows app for customers using Windows devices.
- Paddy Power app does this job quite brilliantly since the in-play betting feature is provided with a special tab at the top of the screen. Live streaming A growing number of top bookmakers are using live streaming of sporting events as an attractive tool for the punter.
To use the app you first need a Paddy Power account – open an account with Paddy Power here! If you’ve got an iOS powered device, simply head to the App Store, search for ‘Paddy Power’ and download it. If you’re an Android device user, go to the Play Store, search for ‘Paddy Power’ and download the Android version of the mobile app. Paddy Power was born in 1988 thanks to the merger of three Irish bookmakers and from day one the company decided to do things a little bit differently. We don’t just want you to bet with us – we want you to have a Moby Dick-sized whale of a time while you do it too.
- The availability of Apple Pay allows you to safely carry out your online financial transactions using the platform. This feature is available for players in Ireland and the UK only.
- Easy in-play navigation.
- Free bets are available across of sports markets.
- The layout template of the Paddy Power App provides ease of use and heaps of promotional offers makes the Apple app of Paddy Power one of the best in the game.
The Paddy Power App For Android
The Paddy Power app for Android runs on most Android enabled Smartphones and the ability to download does not become an issue. Other features include:
- The Paddy Power app has an easy and attractive lay-out design.
- A display for the most popular trends in betting.
- Navigable in-play feature.
- Exclusive promotional betting offers for strengthening your odds.
- A hefty risk-free betting promotion for beginners.
- A large market for all sports betting events.
- You can get full cash refund whenever you like from your bets and promotions.
The Paddy Power Website
Paddy Power App Store Free
The Paddy Power website is extremely user friendly and has features for customer assistance through live issue-resolution so that you can continue to enjoy your betting event while using with the site. Other great features include the following:
- It boasts of a very wide range of gaming events all stacked in one place.
- License obtained from the Gambling Commission of UK, Gambling Control Commission of Alderney and Maltese Gambling Authority ensures that the highest standards of safety are involved while you place your bets.
- Financial transactions’ safety is guaranteed by the presence of major e-wallets such as Skrill, PayPal and Neteller.
- The in-play option is well developed with users being allowed to withdraw their cash whenever they feel the odds are in their favour.
- A graphical representation of the flow of a game is displayed on the website for user’s convenience. This is so that you can build a strategy for upcoming moves by making the most of the information and data available. Similarly, live stats and other such features are available.
- Many, and if not all games have a live streaming option which users can access not only to view multiple sports to bet on.
- The live betting option has a lot of games within the same area, thereby boasting of the largest range in the market for the games and other betting categories.
- First timers are awarded a heavy risk-free betting amount which they can obtain after setting up an account and depositing a certain sum of money in it.
After that, it simply rains cash awards and bonuses, with the promise of mouth-watering odds that nobody can remain in denial of.
In conclusion, Paddy Power provide a quality service that strives to the top of the game and with our in depth review, all active punters are happy with the markets and promotions on offer.
The Paddy Power App For Mobile
With all the convenience and user friendliness of the Paddy Power App and the desktop website transferred to its mobile application, you can acquire the joys of betting while on the go.
Here are some of the prominent features of the mobile version that makes the Paddy Power app stand out from among the rest:
- This mobile application does not require any extensions to get downloaded on iPhone or Android.
- Wide compatibility with most mobile software platforms makes the Paddy Power app easily downloadable for a variety of users.
- Paddy power is serious about its customer satisfaction policy. If you come across any problems, the very helpful customer services team will be more than happy to help.
- Real time customer service remains active 24/7 so you can obtain assistance at any time of the day (or night).
- New users would only be required to sign-up a form and deposit a certain amount in their Paddy Power account to access the promotions. We have a link at the top of this page to sign up.
- When it comes the betting apps, you will be very happy with Paddy Powers technology leading software. The app is one of the best and will not let you down.
- The in-play option is available in the app, as a must be for all reputable online betting platforms. It is easy to navigate all you’re in-play options in an instant.
Paddy Power App Store Locator
Not many sites offer the market depth for most events as much as Paddy Power does. Although the primary focus is in horse betting, they do offer a great selection of sports betting markets. The offers and promotions are available to use for all markets.
About Paddy Power
Paddy Power is Ireland’s most famous bookmaking firm with its influence spanning throughout Ireland as well as the United Kingdom.
Now, the moguls of punting have begun building an online presence with their website and mobile application editions.
Though mostly associated with horse-racing, Paddy Power provides betting in other sports as well.
They give huge promotional offers to keep players coming back. The company has made a strong reputation for itself ever since its operations started in 1988.
A major chunk of those operations has been transferred online. It is even listed in the London Stock Exchange. Therefore, users can be assured of an unbiased gaming experience on whichever event they bet on through the platform.
Paddy Power odds are not just limited to conventional sports betting but also include reality TV, casino games and novelty betting as well. Since they are Ireland’s most prominent bookies, you can find Irish games such as GAA football and Hurling to bet on.
Apart from those, betting can be done for football, cricket, golf, greyhound racing and other sports events.
You will be redirected to the Skrill site to complete the transaction. For subsequent transactions you only need to enter the deposit amount and confirm the payment - you don't need to complete the transaction at the Skrill site. The minimum deposit at Skrill is $ 20.00, the maximum $ 5,000. Neteller – There is no minimum deposit limit in place when you use Neteller as you preferred banking option at Intertops Casino and you can deposit up to $5,000 per transaction. Skrill – The minimum amount you a deposit using Skrill is $20.00 per transaction and up to $ 5,000 per single transaction. Sofort Banking – You will find there are no limits and no fees to be paid if you wish to use Sofort.
- Bonus: £20 risk free bet
- Size: 145mb
- Speed: Fast
- Stability: Highly Reliable
- Compatible: Android & iOS
In our Paddy Power app review we will guide you through the process of downloading the app, explain the app’s main features and let you know both what we and what actual day-to-day app users think of the service Paddy Power offer to those who like to bet on the move.
What’s more, we’re also going to let you know all of the ins and outs of the welcome offer. New customers at Paddy Power can get an impressive bonus when they first sign up and use the app so make sure you don’t miss out!
How To Download Paddy Power On Your Phone
- To use the app you first need a Paddy Power account – open an account with Paddy Power here!
- If you’ve got an iOS powered device, simply head to the App Store, search for ‘Paddy Power’ and download it.
- If you’re an Android device user, go to the Play Store, search for ‘Paddy Power’ and download the Android version of the mobile app.
- Log in to the newly downloaded app, using the account details you just set up.
- If you haven’t already, you can then make a deposit through the account menu, found at the top right of the app’s pages, and start betting.
Note: Devices not run on either iOS or Android can still benefit from Paddy Power’s mobile betting service, simply by visiting padypower.com through their mobile web browser.
New Customer Bonus: £20 Risk Free Bet
What New Customers Get
Paddy Power’s new customer bonus offers the chance of a refunded stake up to a maximum of £20 if your first bet with the company is a losing one.
The refund is paid in real cash, not bonus funds, and is credited back to a customer’s Paddy Power account within six hours of the qualifying bet being settled.
How To Release Bonus
In order to take part, all a new Paddy Power customer need do is to sign up for an account, make an initial deposit by any method other than Skrill or Neteller and then place an initial £20 sportsbook bet.
The bet must be a single, double, treble or accumulator in order to qualify for the Paddy Power offer, and so cannot be a permutation, lottery or totepool bet. If the bet is then a loser, the punter will receive a refund of their £10 stake in real cash, within around six hours.
How to Withdraw
Whilst the fact that the new customer bonus only provides a benefit to customers whose first bet loses is a little disappointing, one major benefit of the promotion is that the refund it provides comes in real cash. What that means is that if your first bet does lose and you get the refund from the new customer offer, you are able to withdraw it immediately if that’s what you wish to do.
Full T&C’s apply – visit the Paddy Power website for details.
Paddy Power Mobile App: Key Features
It should come as no surprise that a major operator such as Paddy Power provide what is a very good mobile betting service.
All versions of the app (iOS, Android and browser based) are easy on the eye and make navigating the available betting markets swift and simple. Those markets are numerous and diverse, too, with all major sports and many other events well catered for on a daily basis. On top of that, Paddy Power also offer an excellent in-play betting service and run many promotions and offers.
Our favourite features of their app are as follow:
- A wide range of sports, tournaments and events from all over the world are covered by Paddy Power and their mobile app gives access to thousands of different markets every day.
- In-play betting is available across a diverse selection of different sports and, through the in-play section of the app, and in-play interface featuring live scoring and text commentary is available for each event that’s covered.
- A multitude of different matches and games across a whole host of different sports can be streamed live through the app by any customer with a funded sportsbook app. All UK and Irish horse races are also available to watch live, for any punter who has placed a bet worth at least £1 on the race in question.
- Paddy Power are famed for their weird and wonderful promotions and offers, and in the most part these are just as easily accessible through the bookmaker’s mobile apps as they are via their desktop site.
Licence & Company Info
Quintessentially Irish and entirely unafraid of embracing that Irish heritage, Paddy Power was founded in Dublin in 1988 as the result of a merger of 40 high street bookmakers owned by Stewart Kenny, David Power and John Corcoran.
The company expanded quickly across Ireland, into the UK and eventually into the online realm, and has become famous for controversial markets and innovative promotions.
Whilst Paddy Power do still have a headquarters in Dublin, however, their registered offices have long since been moved offshore to Malta. That means that for the purpose of serving customers outside of the UK, the bookmaker are licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority. As is required by law, however, in order to cater for punters within the UK Paddy Power are also licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
What Users Think?!
Paddy Power Football
Just like any widely available and popular app, the Paddy Power offering has been widely reviewed and critiqued by users through both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
We’ve taken a look at those user reviews to get a flavour of what real Paddy Power customers think of the mobile apps from the company. Unfortunately, the reviews across both major platforms reveal a few problems which have led many customers to rate the app somewhat poorly.
On the Google Play Store, the rating for the app comes in at just below three out of five stars (2.8 exactly) at time of writing, and the majority of reviews actually give the app just one star.
On the App Store, things are a little better for Paddy Power, with all versions of their iOS app tracking at 4 out of 5 stars.
For the most part, the negative reviews across both platforms centre on operational issues and glitches with the apps. These include tales of the app freezing, of certain types of bet being incorrectly unavailable and of the bet slip failing to work efficiently. Those are obviously concerning issues, but one would hope that they are problems which can be fixed by future updates of the app.
What We Think?!
Does the Cheeky Punter Paddy Power app review align with what most users have been saying? Well… yes and no.
Paddy Power are a widely popular and generally pretty reliable bookmaker. As such, we often rate the bookmaker amongst our most highly recommended in a number of different categories. When it comes to their mobile app, we have given Paddy Power a solid if not spectacular rating of four stars out of a possible five, which places them somewhere in the middle of the pack when it comes to the mobile offerings of the major online bookmakers.
Across all platforms the app for Paddy Power is well-designed and as such, manages to be both aesthetically pleasing and simple to navigate. An excellent array of betting markets, across a wide range of different sports and covering both pre-event and in-play alternatives, are also readily available to all Paddy Power mobile customers. What’s more, Paddy Power also make live streaming of events just as easy through their mobile app as it is via desktop, and this is not true of all other bookmakers.
What cannot be ignored, however, are the repeated operational issues which customers report about the different versions of the ap. Glitches and problems with placing bets that cause winnings to be missed out on are often the source of customer complaints, and largely explains why we don’t rate the app quite as highly as some that are available.
Ultimately though, it’s hard to argue with the vast range of promotions they offer customers and for that reason alone they’re well worth giving a go.
- Paddy Power review – full detailed review of Paddy Power
- Paddy Power bonus – complete guide to the bonus available
It is not in the interest of any bookmaker to discriminate in away against any potential group of customers. As such, the vast majority of bookies strive to make their Android and iOS mobile apps as similar as possible, and Paddy Power are no different. Their Android and iOS apps, therefore, include all of the same major features and only differ slightly when it comes to style and format, in order to best suit the different kinds of device which they will run on.
Paddy Power do not have a separate downloadable app for Blackberry devices. What they do have, however, is an excellent mobile site which can be accessed via the browser of any type of phone or tablet with an internet connection. If you’re a Blackberry user, therefore, you can benefit from the Paddy Power mobile betting service simply by heading to paddypower.com.
The only downloadable apps are those for Android and iOS operated mobile devices. Windows Mobile users, however, can benefit from an almost identical betting experience by visiting the bookmaker’s mobile website through their device’s web browser.
It is quick and easy to deposit to your Paddy Power account through the bookmaker’s mobile account, with both credit/debit cards and Paypal being offered as possible deposit methods. In order to make a deposit, all a punter need do is tap the displayed account balance and then tap deposit. That will take them to a page where they can choose their favoured deposit method and follow the on screen instructions to make their deposit.
Paddy Power Twitter
Just like most major, trustworthy bookmakers, Paddy Power offer a range of different services to aid responsible gambling. Those include their so-called ‘Take a Break’ self-exclusion option, which is quickly and easily accessible via their mobile apps. In order to take advantage of the service, a punter need only tap the ‘My Account’ link and then select ‘Take a Break from Gaming’. They then have the choice of excluding themselves from their Paddy Power account for either a ‘Short Break’ (1-30 days), ‘Long Break’ (30 days plus) or ‘Lifetime Exclusion’ (permanent).
Paddy Power’s mobile app offers a comparatively limited selection of both languages and currencies. In fact, only the default language of English and a Spanish option are currently available to choose from.
Paddy Power, as a well-respected and trusted betting provider, are obviously aware of the importance of mobile security. As such, the company use industry standard encryption to protect financial details and transactions, and require customers to input their user name and password to login to their mobile app. What’s more, an added security measure for Paddy Power’s mobile app, is that a customer is automatically logged out if they have remained signed up for a full 24 hours.