- Why Play Our Free Slot Machine Games? Playing free online slots at SlotoZilla is the best way to experience casino gaming. We sort slot games by theme, type, and features, so whether you are a first-timer or a seasoned enthusiast, you can easily navigate through the site and pick out your preferred titles.
- FairyTale Legends Red Riding Hood Slot. Given the popularity of the Jack and the Beanstalk game, you could forgive NetEnt for cloning it and making a full nursery rhyme themed set of slot games.At first glance, given its 5x3 reel structure and 20 pay-lines, that would what the new Red Riding Hood slot.
- While there are other WMS slots that offer a higher number of free spins (such as the forty that can be triggered in the Red Flag Fleet slot machine) it actually never fails to see you win big.This is largely down to the fact that whenever a Wild symbol (the Li’l Red logo) on the main reel set a Wild reel nudge occurs that transfers it to the same reel of the colossal reel set for a fully.
- Miss Red Slot Machine. The Miss Red online video slot by IGT is a relatively new casino game that is covered in a mysterious shroud, represented by the lady in red who lives in a dark haunted cottage at the top of a hill, someone who will starkly remind you of Little Red Riding Hood. Perhaps you can unlock some of the mysteries by spinning the reels.
- Little Red Riding Hood Slot Machine Play Free Play
- Little Red Riding Hood Slot Machine Play Free
- Little Red Riding Hood Slot Machine Play Free Online Games
Li'l Red Slot Machine
The Red Riding Hood slot is beautifully put together and has a nice theme tune playing in the background to create a dark atmosphere. This is definitely a dark slot, which is in character with the original story.which is grim). Red Riding Hood slots includes a free spin bonus and random wins too. Online Slots - Free Play Classics.
WMS brings an interesting video slot that draws its inspiration from a famous story of Little Red Riding Hood, albeit with a twist.
Players will still get the chance to see all the familiar characters, including the grandmother, the woodcutter, the big bad wolf, and Little Red Riding Hood herself, in an extremely sexy version, with red French Maid's outfit and stockings.
The plot doesn’t reveal anything new when compared to the traditional story, although Li’l Red Riches will definitely more interesting since it offers the chance to grab neat prizes.
On the screen, you’ll find two reel sets, the main one, and the colossal one, while at the bottom part you’ll find the wagering options, along with the Spin button. Both reels sets are set against the forest where the fairy tale takes place, with the famous grandmother’s house in the background.
The main reel set features a five-reel four-layout, while the colossal set offers a grid consisting of five reels and twelve rows. The screen may look a bit crowded, but don’t forget this means not only doubling the fun but also increasing players’ chances of winning big time.
When it comes to the game’s symbols, playing card suits are represented by gems, with other icons including flowers, a basket, the grandmother and the woodcutter. The big bad wolf and the Li’l Red are represented by huge symbols, that take up to four rows on the main reel set, and up to eight rows on the colossal reel set.
The game logo serves as the Wild, substituting for all other symbols bar the Feature one, which is the slot’s Scatter and is represented by the House, appearing only on reels 1, 3 and 5 of both reel sets.
Before you hit the spin button, it is important to choose the wager. To do so, you’ll need to select the number of active lines (20, 40, 60, 80 or 100) and the value of bet per 2 lines (ranging from $0.01 to $5). Depending on your choice, the bet will vary from as low as $0.10 to $250 per spin. The game designers could have put a Bet Max button because it was painstakingly boring to click all the way from 0.01 to 5.
The game also lacks the Auto Play functionality, which could have been a useful addition to its options.
There’s lots of excitement waiting for you in the forest, with a minimum of three Feature symbols required to trigger the game’s Free Spins feature. The number of spins you’ll receive will depend on the number of Feature symbols that trigger the round, while this number will also determine your win multiplier: 3 Feature symbols will award 8 free spins, doubling your total bet; 4 Feature symbols equal 15 spins whilst increasing your total bet by 5 times; 5 Feature symbols gives 20 free spins and a multiplier that increases your total bet by 20 times.
Li’l Red definitely has an appeal of its own, although we wouldn’t mind seeing a feature or two more. As a medium variance game, it’s suitable for a wide audience of players, playing styles and budgets, with an RTP of 95.94%. Unfortunately, there’s no progressive jackpot to change your life, but don’t despair cause the game offers plenty of chances to fill your pockets with cash.
Take a trip down the forest, it is not as scary as you may think, but it’s definitely thrilling and lucrative enough to make it worthwhile. There is a possibility your story won’t have a happy ending, but at least the big bad wolf won’t eat you.
Lil Red Slots in Las Vegas
By now, Lil Red and the other Colossal reels games are all over Las Vegas. Other titles in the first range include Van Helsing and Forbidden Dragons (with the free spins and multiplier bonus) as well as Lil Red Riding Hood Slots and Spartacus Slots with their nudging wild feature bonuses
Little Red Riding Hood Slot Machine Play Free Play
Upon launch back in November 2011, these games were very difficult to get to play, they were so incredibly popular - partly because of the new style of game play and also because they did seem to be paying out real money slots prizes well. Fish slot machine.
Some players thought that WMS set them to pay out well upon release. I doubt if that is the case, but people have often questioned whether this is the case with new WMS games, like with the Wizard of Oz slot machine when it was released, which did seem to pay out better than it does now.
Little Red Riding Hood Slot Machine Play Free
Other games in this series include Van Helsing and Spastics slots as well as Forbidden Dragons. Together these four games made up the initial release of the series of gigantic reels to test the water
Little Red Riding Hood Slot Machine Play Free Online Games
With these games being such a huge success in casinos across the US, WMS soon released a raft of new versions based on the same theme. The new games are not quite as 'dark' as the first series, including themes like like Colossal Wizards another called Giants Gold slots and a third named Towers of The Temple slots.