- Full Moon Fortunes Free Play Slots
- Full Moon Fortunes Free Play Game
- Full Moon Fortunes Free Play
- Full Moon Fortunes Free Play Online
- Fire Fortunes Play Online
Exciting, thrilling and mysterious senses are the part of the Full Moon Fortunes casino slot game. This relaxing game will certainly capture your mind with admirable sounds and interface. There are bonus rounds, Wild and Scatter symbols in similar free spins slot machines. 5 reels and 20 paylines serve you as the instrument for winning prizes. Even though Full Moon Fortunes was let loose into the wild years ago, it still looks great and you can play it on your desktop, smartphone and tablet. Using the latest HTML5 technology, you don’t need to download the game at all, just log in to Casino.com to spin the scary reels in your mobile browser. More symbols include the red jewel wild, a full moon, a gravestone (which is the bonus symbol that triggers the free spins in the game), and Dr. Full Moon Fortunes Bonuses. There are various bonus features in the game and these include a full moon and free spins. Full moon feature.
Play for real money Full Moon Fortunes Slot Game Review. The slot game Full Moon Fortunes released by Playtech was created for the fans of horror movies and fantasy. This slot has 5 reels and 20 playing lines, on which will be formed the combinations from 10 kinds of characters. Penny Bingo runs until. Games play daily from 00:05 - 23:55 in Jazz Bingo room. £27,194 cash in total available per week. Max 72 tickets per game. Free Bingo games daily until in Cabaret room during selected hours from 00:00 - 23:59. £1,000 in total game cash prizes. Max 12 tickets per player per game.
Full Moon Fortunes Slot RTP, Details & Wager Limits
The Full Moon Fortunes slot has 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 fixed paylines. Winning combinations pay left to right starting from reel 1. You will need 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols across any of the paylines to get a win.
You can play this game from 20p to £100 per spin. With a Turbo Mode available for faster spin speed, The Autoplay function allows you to play up to 99 auto spins. You can also option to use Auto Play until you trigger a bonus feature.
The Full Moon Fortunes RTP is 94.02% which is below the 96% slot average. Whilst low, the volatility is high. This is the main reason why this slot has become such a cult favourite since it was released in 2013. The max payout is 12,500 x your stake per spin in the Night of the Full Moon Free Spins feature.
Theme – Audio & Design Features – enter a fabled world of werewolves
The Full Moon Fortunes slot was released in June 2013 by Ash Gaming, which is part of Playtech. Despite the game being old, it looks pretty good graphically. With a werewolf theme, it is based on humans who have the ability to transform into wolfs at the site of a full moon. They then kill in their thirst for blood.
Set amongst a graveyard that has a creepy castle in the background, it has an eerie soundtrack which adds to the intensity. Symbols include A, K, Q, J and 10 royals.
You will also see paw prints, silver bullets, Dr Blackwood and the dragon crest. The dragon crest symbol is the most rewarding giving you 3, 10 or 15 times your stake for 3, 4 or 5 in combination. It also appears stacked on every reel.
Then you have the Full Moon Fortunes logo which is the wild symbol. Substituting for all symbols bar the tombstone scatter, 3, 4 or 5 will reward you with 5, 15 or 25 times your stake.
Despite being an old slot game, you can play Full Moon Fortunes on mobile, tablet and desktop devices. It has been revamped since it’s release using HTML technology so you can enjoy on devices that use Windows, MAC, iOS and Android operating systems.
Bonus Features in Full Moon Fortunes
The Full Moon Fortune slot comes with 2 bonus features. You have multiplier wilds in the base game up to 5x and then there’s the free spins feature where you pick graves to play with up to 20 free spins with a 5x multiplier. Dr Blackwood symbols are multiplier wilds meaning potential multipliers up to 25x.
Full Moon Bonus feature
Look out for the full moon scatter symbol appearing on reel 5. When this happens, it triggers the Full Moon Bonus feature. The Dr Blackwood symbol loses control and transforms into a multiplier wild.
The multiplier wild can be from 1x to 5x. As well as substituting for all symbols bar the scatter, Dr Blackwood will transform more and more into a werewolf the higher the multiplier value. More than 1 multiplier wild won’t see the multiplier values combine though.
Night of the Full Moon Free Spins feature
The tombstone is the scatter symbol which can be found anywhere on the reels. 3 or more anywhere on the reels will trigger the Night of the Full Moon Free Spins feature. Activating the feature with 3, 4 or 5 scatters will start you off with the following free spins and multiplier combination:
|Scatters||Free Spins||Initial Multiplier|
|3 scatters||1 free spin||1x multiplier|
|4 scatters||2 free spins||2x multiplier|
|5 scatters||3 free spins||3x multiplier|
You are then taken to a graveyard when you need to pick graves. Each grave will give you an additional number of free spins (from 1 to 4) or an extra multiplier (from 1x to 4x).
When a grave reveals ‘Collect’, the picking will finish and you enter the feature. You can get as many as 20 free spins and up to a 5x multiplier.
More importantly, all Dr Blackwood symbols act as multiplier wilds, up to 5x. When you get a winning combination involving Dr Blackwood, you will benefit from a massive 25x multiplier.
Full Moon Fortunes Review Summary – iconic werewolf action
The Full Moon Fortunes slot may not be as visually sharp as newer slots but it has stood the test of time well due to its gameplay. High variance, you can win 500 times your stake on every spin or free spin when you fill the reels with Full Moon Fortunes wilds.
If you add in the potential 5x from the Full Moon Bonus feature, it can land you wins of 2,500 times your stake on every base game spin. In the Night of the Full Moon Free Spins feature, Dr Blackwood can give you a 25x wild multiplier. This means payouts can reach as high as 12,500 x stake on every single free spin.
In summary, Full Moon Fortunes is a much-loved slot with the potential to pay out handsomely throughout. If you like the werewolf theme, you have the Wolf Hunters slot and Blood Moon Wilds slot (both by Yggdrasil Gaming).
Full Moon Fortunes FAQs
What is the Full Moon Fortunes RTP?
The Full Moon Fortunes return to player rate is 94.02%. This is low for an online slot game with the average being around 96%. However, the gameplay is what makes this game a popular one.
What is the Full Moon Fortunes max win?
The biggest possible win from Full Moon Fortunes is 12,500 x your total stake per free spin. In the free spins, you will play with a multiplier up to 5x. Add in the Dr Blackwood wild multipliers to benefit from 25x multipliers overall.
Are there any Full Moon Fortunes free spins?
Yes. There’s the Night of the Full Moon Free Spins feature where you pick from gravestones to play with up to 20 free spins and a 5x multiplier. The Dr Blackwood multipliers can multiply wins by up to 5 meaning wild multipliers up to 25x.
How does the Full Moon Bonus feature work?
The Full Moon Bonus feature is activated when the full moon scatter lands on reel 5. Dr Blackwood loses control and transforms into a multiplier wild up to 5x. This can occur in the free spins which can combine with the win multiplier up to 25x.
What went wrong?
Please fill in the required field.
Thank you! Mit card counting.
Your feedback is very important to us.
While we fix the issue, you can explore our free slots list.ALL FREE SLOTS
Ready to play Full Moon Fortunes for real money?Casino Rocket
Full Moon Fortunes Free Play Slots
Rate Full Moon Fortunes
Full Moon Fortunes Free Play Game
Slot types, themes & features
Playtech Full Moon Fortunes Slot Overview
Full Moon Fortunes is an online slot from the provider Playtech with a creepy werewolf theme. It comes with more than enough special features to keep you entertained, including free spins, multiplier wilds and stacked symbols. Have a read of this review to find out how all of the slot’s features work.
How To Play The Full Moon Fortunes Slot
Before you get started, choose a bet size. The options for this range from 0.20 to 100.00. Once you’ve selected one, hit the green ‘SPIN’ button beneath the slot’s rightmost reel to spin and play. If you prefer to have the slot do the spinning for you, click on the blue ‘AUTOPLAY’ button. Choose a number (10, 25, 50 or 99) and the slot will then spin the reels this number of times for you.
Full Moon Fortunes Slot Features
- Werewolf Theme. Full Moon Fortunes is based on werewolves, humans with the ability to transform into wolves either voluntarily or against their will. Werewolves appear in many mythologies, cultures and stories from around the world. Most often, they’re depicted as having undergone a forced transformation on a night with a full moon. The Full Moon Fortunes slot is set among the grounds of a castle. In the distance, there’s the castle itself, while in the foreground there’s a stone archway of sorts bordering the grid. The slot’s set on a dark and misty night, though the full moon isn’t anywhere to be seen. The visuals are well presented and give the slot a sinister and atmospheric feel to it.
- Twenty Paylines. The slot’s twenty paylines run from left to right. To win, you need three or more of the same symbol to land on one of these paylines. The symbols have to be on consecutive reels and the chain has to start on the leftmost reel to count as a win.
- Symbols. Full Moon Fortunes has nine standard symbols. These include five card ranks (A-10), a wolf’s footprint and some silver bullets. There’s also the slot’s main character, Dr. Blackwood, who can turn into a wild, and the Dragon Crest jewel symbol, which appears stacked and is the most valuable standard symbol, paying out 300x the amount you’ve wagered on each payline for five on a payline.
- Bonus Symbols. The slot’s logo is the wild symbol. As well as filling in for all standard symbols, the wild offers high payouts worth 500x your bet per payline for five on a payline. There are two other bonus symbols: the full moon scatter and the tombstone free spins scatter.
Full Moon Fortunes Bonus Features
- Full Moon Bonus. This feature comes into play whenever the full moon scatter appears on reel 5. Dr. Blackwood symbols transform into multiplier wild werewolf symbols that can multiply any winnings it helps you earn by up to x5.
- Night Of The Full Moon Free Spins. To play this feature, three to five tombstone scatters need to appear anywhere on the grid. You’re awarded free spins and a multiplier - what you receive depends on how many scatters trigger the feature.
- Three Scatters = One free spin and a x1 multiplier.
- Four Scatters = Two free spins and a x2 multiplier.
- Five Scatters = Three free spins and a x3 multiplier.
Full Moon Fortunes Free Play
Before the free spins round starts, you’re taken to a graveyard where you can pick graves. Each one awards free spins and a multiplier. You can keep picking graves until one reveals ‘COLLECT’. You can earn up to twenty free spins per trigger. While using the spins, Dr. Blackwood symbols act as multiplier wilds and you can have your winnings multiplied by as much as x25 if you’re lucky enough.
Play Full Moon Fortunes For Real Money
Full Moon Fortunes is sure to send chills down your spine! However, this unsettling werewolf-themed slot isn’t to be avoided - in fact, it’s recommended you give it a go yourself with real money. With free spins, multiplier wilds and scatter payouts, there are lots of reasons why you should brave the full moon and play!